Saturday, February 22, 2014

Proverbs 27:17

"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." {Proverbs 27:17}

I have the dearest of friends. And Heather, she lies in the category of longest and dearest of the dear. She has a heart of gold and would do anything in her ability to help a friend. She will always have your back and as loyal as they come. So, this exactly how I knew I could sucker her into letting me use her as a test subject today.



And, she graciously played along as I drug her through the woods with my entry level camera and basic lens. She let me act like a real photographer telling her where {and how} to sit, where to look, what face to make. She was SUCH a good sport. 




I'm currently learning how to focus correctly, how to angle well, and basically how to do everything except click the button to take a picture. But, practice makes perfect. And these are far from perfect. But they will forever be special to me. 



{Don't hate me for the last one Heather, you're just too cute!}

Thankful for dear friends that support me no matter what crazy plan I come up with. And thankful for the time and energy they are willing to put into my crazy plans.



No comments:

Post a Comment