Thursday, February 20, 2014

What I Want

“If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it is lethal.”


Paulo Coelho's words of truth run especially deep in my life.

I fear routine, a mundane life off working a 9-5 {or dreadfully earlier AND later hours} 

Doing the same thing day in and day out.

This is perfect for some people though, some people find beauty and peace in knowing exactly what's going to happen in each coming day.

{I wish I were one of these people at times, life would be easier}

I, though, I do not crave such a life. I crave adventure. Change. Travel. Inconsistency. 

Spontaneity is what I find to be most fantastic. 

I hate plans. I enjoy  last minute decisions. 

Life is a constant adventure, and I am constantly craving more adventure.

In the last year I have climbed and conquered many mountains. 
{take your pick, figurative or literal.. I've done both}

And I know I have many more mountains to come..

I have a silly dream of starting my own business.

Of taking pictures for fun and a living.

This will bring me adventure. Inconsistency. Mountains.

And I am excited for all of the struggles this will bring me.

Every {adventure, mountain, issue, lesson} will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment